TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the inukashop.co.tz website (the “Site”). This website is owned and operated by Pralena Network Limited. Inukashop.com is a market place which is open for every legally allowed business person to sell their products on the Site. Inukashop.com does not own any of the product listed on the site. Inukashop just facilitates and connects the buyer and the seller to do business transaction.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of the website www.inukashop.co.tz, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and its affiliates which refer to these Terms and Conditions.
- APPLICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- This document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user(s) of the Sites (referred to as “you”, “your” or “User” hereinafter) and the Inukashop.com entity (referred to as “we”, “our” or “com”.
- By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this Site.
- com may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Sites. By continuing to use the Services or the Sites, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
- The Site reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates.
- Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes or amendment to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes or amendments.
- PROVISION OF SERVICES
- You must register as a member on the Sites in order to access and use some Services. Further, inukashop.com reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the Services) to paying Users or subject to other conditions that inukashop.com may impose in our discretion.
- User confirms that he/she is at least 18 years of age or accessing the site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian and has an active email account and a telephone at which he/she can be contacted.
- Services (or any features within the Services) may vary for different regions and countries. No warranty or representation is given that a particular Service or feature or function thereof or the same type and extent of the Service or features and functions thereof will be available for Users. Inukashop.com may in our sole discretion limit, deny or create different level of access to and use of any Services (or any features within the Services) with respect to different Users.
- User acknowledges that all Goods purchased under these terms are intended for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold. User acknowledges that any inukashop products purchased under these Terms are not for re-sale.
- No action or claim of whatever nature shall lie against inukashop.com arising out of or in connection with any defects in, or unsuitability of any product or services.
- From time to time inukashop.com may restrict the quantity of Goods which can be purchased in one Order or during a particular period of time or per person or per address. Any quantity restrictions will be stated on the product page, or in materials about the relevant promotion.
- com shall not be held liable to you or any third party for loss suffered as a result of delay or failure to process Order or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an Order.
- com reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at any time. If Inukashop.com rejects your Order you will receive a refund of any money paid.
- com may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, or stop any Services (or any features within the Services) without prior notice except that in case of a fee-based Service, such changes will not substantially adversely affect the paying Users in enjoying that Services.
- Some Services may be provided by inukashop.com affiliates on behalf of Pralena Network Limited.
- We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive permission to use the Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the permission granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendors and are not made by inukashop. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
- USER’S ACCOUNTS
- User must be registered on the Sites to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “User” below). Except with inukashop.com’s approval, one User may only register one member account on the Sites. inukashop.com may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if Alibaba.com has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more-member accounts. Further, Alibaba.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
- Upon registration on the Sites, inukasop.com shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered User. An account may have a web-based email account with limited storage space for the Member to send or receive emails.
- Users agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
- Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes.
- Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site.
- You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- User acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, “multiple use“), may cause irreparable harm to inukashop.com or other Users of the Sites. Member shall indemnify inukashop.com, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, inukanasi.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to Member.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY LIMITATION
5.1 INUKASHOP DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE INUKASHOP.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME APPLE MAY REMOVE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL INUKASHOP.COM SERVICES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
5.2 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INUKASHOP.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES; INUKASHOP.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND INUKASHOP.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You agree that the inukashop.com services including but not limited to inukashop products, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content and the scripts and software used to implement the inukashop.com services, contains proprietary information and material that are owned by Pralena Network Limited. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the inukashop.com service in compliance with this agreement. No portion of the inukashop.com service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms.
- All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Tanzania copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Under no circumstances shall Inukashop.com be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Sites resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- LEGAL DISPUTES
A Claim, controversy, dispute or difference of any nature arising between the inukashop and the User regarding their rights, duties or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, shall be resolved through Alternative Dispute Resolution particularly Arbitration, in alternative to Litigation. The dispute shall finally be settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Tanzania in English and governed by Tanzanian law pursuant to the Arbitration Act Cap 15 Laws of Tanzania,as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Tanzania and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.